Sunday 1 September 2013




Since being back full time I have been finding it hard to update the blog as much as I would like but with the help of a few mobile devices and 45 minutes of statutory rest time I am going to be uploading a little every few days.

I am also building Apps for the iphone, Ipad and Android devices as well as delivering ridiculous sized pallets on the Palletways network for very little reward, other than the joy of seeing a job well done and a very happy customer of course.

Rust in Piece is the first release and is featured on its own page next to this blog post. I will work on the presentation of this page in the next few days.

Rat My Ride is another release due soon and also has its own page here on the blog.




Another App I am working on is a Secret Diary of Adrian Mole App. 


Its a password protected diary and calendar with photo, music and notetaking included, as well as exclusive Adrian Mole content.
Users will also be sent Adrian Mole news and comment via in App notifications.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.