Friday 29 March 2013

The "Booby" tells me off

There are many things in my driving life I thought I'd never see but a container driving tipping his self at an RDC wasn't one of them.

Roll up magna park then on Wednesday and at 7:15 am and faced with a long wait or the use of the warehouses pallet truck me and a three of my European cousins
disgraced our profession by unloading our trailers and contributing to the downfall of our industry.

I watched as grown men , me include. struggled with double stacked pallets of Jvc Tv s and pc monitors. Pallet after pallet came off these trucks and each one tapped the nail in the coffin that little bit further.
The death knoll sounded as we crushed our own pride into the dust of the warehouse floor.

I was further humiliated on Thursday morning by a member of the public , all be it a few times removed.

The booby is a woman known to some ad a down trodden













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.