Sunday 9 September 2012

Im back and surprise, surprise I've got a following !!

I have been away from driving for a while, mainly because of my blog and writing something that I shouldn't of.

I tried going on my own and it worked out ok for a while but now I'm back driving trucks and I have to admit, I'm loving it.

I work for myself now and even thoug the works the same it's good to have that freedom to work the days that suit me, I often work the days that i'm offered but if I ever need to do something else I can do.

I've missed writing about the things I see and I miss moaning about the things that happen to me as well as the way us drivers are treated out on the road so I am going to make a compromise.

I will post pictures of the things I see out on the road but nothing that comprises the confidentiality of my employers.

Another reason for starting the blog is that I've had a few comments from
Readers saying how much they've like reading my posts.
I love the idea of others reading what I write so I will be adding my experiences and thoughts down here again as much as I can.

I have a new project as well as driving again.
My Reds Yard Rescue story is now on
iTunes and is available in smashwords as well as an ebook.
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/isbn9781476157924
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/156631

I look forward to having lots to say and lots to see as well
Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.