Sunday 3 July 2011

Out with the old and in with the new



I have been driving under restrictions for a few months but only self imposed restrictions.

After getting into trouble about a post I put up I decided that the old adage silence is golden made perfect sense and so stopped taking pictures and having opinions. I actually stopped having opinions.
I was like a robot, going from A to B to C and sometimes as much as Z without even a thought about the people I met or the scenery I was driving through.
Then it dawned on me, I wasn't happy driving anymore.
I did it for the money.
Well the money doesn't matter as much as it used to anymore thanks to a brilliantly talented wife, so Ive took the plunge and stopped lorry driving.

I have a friend that collects cars and I have offered to help him when hes stuck so I'm sort of self employed again and my own boss.
Its already a great feeling and I cant wait for the weeks ahead looking after the kids and also keeping busy with the car collecting.

Ill miss Lorry's and I will drop back into driving them after the summer I'm sure but for now I'm happy doing this and that's what its all about eventually. Happiness.what I'm doing now
and where I'm blogging about it


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.