Tuesday 11 January 2011

A new year and a new start ?


This blog had stalled lately,partly because of me letting the Job wear me down and partly because the places I were going to were not interesting enough to blog about.
This year I want to make the blog more than a photo album and also a place that's useful to drivers.
I've been trying to get some technology into the blog and report on thing that could help drivers do the job better.
Technology isn't easy to get your hands on unless you buy it yourself of course so thanks to Truck & Driver and my host RT.com for getting me some gadgets to report on. I'll post my reveiws from last year here in the next few days.

I'll still put up pictures and I'll not be able to resist having a moan and a rant but I'll also try and highlight a few issues and reveiw any technology I can get my hands on as well.




Another post from Lorryday.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Red's Yard - and the artwork. I also like the idea of more technology reviews, especially from someone who will use them in 'the field'. But don't give up on Red.

    TW
    truckinwrite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read anything here. Hope you would update soon. =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.