Sunday 8 August 2010

Carnival Time

I was still missing the calm, relaxing atmoshpere of my holiday hotel while driving around Norfolk and Bournemouth last week and seeing the sea and the holiday makers all taking it easy while I was busy delivering tat, was really getting to me so I decided to do a little bit of truck spotting of my own.
But this wasn't just any old truck spotting, this was Lorryday truck spotting.





This is Carlsburgers , probably the best burger van in the world, according to Carl.

 Looks like somone overcooked it heading up the All.


This is a crap picture of Salisbury Cathedral.
 Now my truck spotting didn't start out to well. Maybe  its not to every body's taste but I know a few people that will think this old girl is a beauty, abandoned in a tiny called called Blandford, I could of wept for her





Then I found a real beauty , waiting for me in a Morrison's time capsule, I mean  RDC.



 Then,the trucks just get coming.







 Then when the buses got involved it all went down hill . Typically.

 This was the fifth snowplough I had seen this day , and it was just off the M40 at the Cherwell services, newly rebuilt temporarily after a fire a few months ago.

My latest job was on Saturday , a carnival in Leicester. Four hours around the town centre at a snails pace and with crowds a medium sized dictator would of been proud off ( I suppose an even a taller dictator would of been proud as well.)


























 The Soca police were on top form and adding their own sort of crowd harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.