Wednesday 6 January 2010

Playing catch up

This Is a blog of a few pictures I didn't get to post yesterday when I was in brum because I took them on the iPhone.





I broke this curb in Milton Keynes with my tailift . It was more exciting than it sounds trust me.























My last delivery was here at the GMB union in Birmingham .

Amazing that they had all gone home.












Work ethic !






Some of my tweets today were pictures of here. moto.

I had vouchers for a coffee but even though I had £1.50 worth they still wanted another £1.49 on top.
Whe I saw it a knew where all that money had gone , it was massive .











This iPhone blogging is getting easier . I'll try to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.