Wednesday 16 September 2009

Return of the nerds

The blogger wont let me move the pictures around for some stupid reason.
This car was car of the day. An Audi S5,It was matt black and looked fantastic but the photo came out crap, sorry.
A famous poet was born here but I couldnt get close to the plaque.





This was the M25 at 6.30 this morning while a car was side swiped by a left hand drive truck.








These tippers bullied me out of the way
on the north circular.








This is the world famous city of London, just of the M4 motorway. Somebody's home.


I was on the M25 this morning going along nicely when everything stopped.

Further down the road there was a car on its side and a foregign lorry parked up looking guilty.

I was back in Chiswick this morning . The scene of Revenge of the nerds. http://danny-lorryday.blogspot.com/2009/08/revenge-of-nerds.html

I was back for revenge and armed with a powerful weapon. Knowledge.

I asked the office the procedure regarding this particular drop and I was assured that I didn't have to drag pallets down the bus lane,up the pelican crossing and then to the front door of the shop while several hi fi geeks stood watching.

My manager thought it hilarious to think I had actually done .

I arrived at the shop and armed with my newly acquired knowledge I was ready for them.

9 o-clock came and I gave the paperwork to the head nerd and casually mentioned I was going to put the pallets on the tailfit and then they could take it from there.

Fine, they said and that was that, my battle was over before it had even began.

It was such an anti climax that like a fool I even offered to help them unload.

"No thanks" said head nerd.

I had to deliver each pallet to the back of the truck as they needed them so I was going to be in the back of the truck for a few hours because they tick off every item as they meticiously unwrapped each pallet.

Eventually I was so fed up standing in the wagon, waiting like a spare part, that I caved in and dragged the rest of the pallets down the bus lane,up the pelican crossing and up to the front door of the shop.

Ill add more to this post later including pictures when I get back home.

I got home a little earlier than usual because they let me knock off when I got back from my collections so I had a bit of time with the kids, which was nice.
The boss rang as usual to let me know what where and when and give me the reg number of the wagon I'm in. (It can take ten minutes to find the truck some mornings).

Anyway I'm back in Chiswick again.

I'm sick of these nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.