Tuesday 15 September 2009

The dafftest drop I do

Two cars of the day:

This Bentley was better in real life


and this Range Rover went on and on and on ...........




I went to a regular drop we do In Swiss Cottage London in a ridiculous location.


The shop is here at the end of this tunnel.


We have to park here on these lines. and deliver these.

This is the warning.


and this is the man putting on the ticket.

and this is the ticket.and that's the routine at that delivery every day of the week.

London .

I went to the Heathrow drop again today and then home. A short break on the M1 and a wait for an easy collection and I was done.

I did see a CO-OP lorry stating the bleeding obvious.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Does the company pay for the ticket or are you responsible for it?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.