Monday 14 September 2009

Middle England

I was in middle England today and I have to say to, as pretty as it is. It is as boring as hell.

No one was stroppy, rude or ignorant.

there was nothing to complain about or even take pictures of.

I saw thatched cottage after thatched cottage.

I took pictures of sheep and trees in desperation just because there was nothing else happening.


I was out from 5 am until 5.15 pm and, other than carrying out my delivery's, absolutely nothing happened.

Even the radio was boring today.

I had made a CD to play in the truck but even that failed to help entertain because my youngest had been seen polishing the kitchen floor with it on Sunday afternoon and it skipped incessantly all afternoon.

Even the pallets to middle England were boring. 7 pallets, 7 drops.
Here we go...................


First drop at 7 am Plumb center in Biscter.
The next drop was a regular customer in Thame.


A slighter more interesting sight of a mini in the air at BMW factory in Oxford.
Everything looked pretty and neat in middle England even the security huts.

This was the loading bay at Canon in Milton Park Abingdon.
Here are the village pictures.


See I told you it was pretty but boring.......

This was the last commercial drop, the rest were private houses do I didn't take any photo's After this I was free to make my way back to reality.

I was so bored I even sat behind the ugliest camper van in the world while it navigated these country lanes at 30 MPH.

And I practically raced to get behind this when I spotted it after taking a pit stop.

I'm back in North London tomorrow for what must be one of the most ridiculous drops in History.

Ill tell all later................................................

1 comment:

  1. Delboytwo hear mate, not bad as usual you will have some doring days that the life of being a driver good read and pics

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.