Sunday 6 October 2013

The Capital of the UK

I'm in the Capital of the UK most days now and after a lot of initial reservations about being down in the middle of traffic mayhem I am finally getting used to it.

My Day starts out here though at 4 am, watching them load driverless trucks for Tamworth and Coventry, even though I'm sitting in mine waiting to be live loaded for the Capitol.



I will not be paying for this ticket though as other than bringing it all back, I had nowhere else to unload.

lovely example of a classic beetle

The back of this truck is like a magnet, as soon as I take the moffett off, people swarm around it like flies and cars flock to park behind it.



Once you've seen one big wheel , you've seen them all Officer!































I don't think this tyre is going much further




A picture of a big clock





Whitechapel really does look creepy in the daylight as well.



Photo Edited with Rat My Ride.


Not Much Room



This is where you are supposed to deliverer 10 Tonnes of tiles with a Moffett!



At last I have a new tyre on the moffitt, grip at last !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.