Saturday 15 September 2012

Truck magazines, a question and a free gift for every reply

I have noticed I have a lot readers of this blog and that's what made me start posting again.

Last year I was posting pictures and opinions about my previous employers customers and rightly got into trouble for it.

I am posting again but I have to keep any customer and sensitive information to my self so this blog will be about my experiences out on the road and what I think, feel about things but without the detail of who and where.

I'd also like to know what makes you read this blog and what things you want to read and see.

I used to contribute to a trucking magazine and would like to again but I dont think that the new or younger driver is very well represented in magazines.

They are on the forums though, and I will recommend one for you. Trucknet.uk is a brilliant place to get advice and information ( not on immigration or liberal views) but you will always get lots of good advice and a lot of banter as well but it is a true community.

I want to offer the same sort of welcome to my blog so I'm offering a free copy of my childrens ebook,Reds Yard Rescue to any one who posts a comment on this page saying what they want and what they would like to see here.
I'm off to get some sleep but I hope to hear from all of you soon.

The images are taken from the new Red's yard story that will be out on all formats in the new year and are copywrited Pete Townsend

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha , no comments, 500 views and not one comment, oh well ego bruised reality checked and back to the business of lonely blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.