Monday 13 September 2010

Random pictures from the iPhone

It was once my most important possession. The first thing I put in my bag, and the last thing I looked at at night when I set my alarm but I haven't used it for uploading pictures for a while.

I'm
Talking about my iPhone

I've taken lots but the iPhone won't talk to my computer anymore. They've fallen out over certain protocols or something. It means that unless I email every picture to myself or write the blog on it, no one will get to see them. So here is the blog.




Energy food


The worst tip in Norwich


A lovely old foden in Kent


What's wrong in this picture ?


And here is another one of my characters





The kids made me my own truckfest


This was the sign post for a delivery in Wales





I just love these buses. Biggest regret was never buying one when I could.


Found this in our fuel yard yesterday I have no idea what it is.


I was in Kew gardens yesterday, looking forward to getting a good look at the place but all I saw was the service entrance.








This is a picture from a new iPhone game i'm playing were you throw a figure down the stairs. You score for multiple breaks. You can even add a face of your choice. I'm looking for pictures of George Osbourne as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.