Sunday 20 December 2009

A quick catch up with pictures

I have been using the iPhone this week for pictures and although it is a lot more convenient and sometimes even covert , lets face it, the pictures are crap.

here are some of the pictures I took with the proper camera last week as well as a few captions and comments if I remember where I was when I took them.

The world didn't end and even though some places had snow most of the country lived to see another day.

I was at the Mars factory where they make all the coffee capsules for the vending machines.



They might need a plumber to sort out frozen pipes.


I was held up on the way to the next delivery by this unidentified beast wandering the roads.



This is the ultimate builders van.



I was sent over to Sheffield and found this nice looking Devon camper van outside the address.


I was in Wales last week and I thought Golf fans might be interested to see where Ryder cup is going to be next year.

This is Celtic Manor home of the 2010 Ryder Cup. Lets hope that Tiger will make it there.

Another famous place is Sherwood forest in Nottingham, home of the legendary Robin Hood.

He wasn't in so I left a card by the tree on the left.


On the way home the gritters were out, better late than never I suppose but I don't think they were needed in this part of the country


I'll continue to past from the iPhone and the PC when i get back and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.