Friday 18 December 2009

The day the world stood still (not)


Magor yesterday was mayhem I tried to post from the iPhoe yesterday but I had better luck today.


The whole place was packed and while the office was ringing me incessantly, I took the time to learn how to blog and tweet from the iPhone .

Take a look at the shunters way of moving trailors around and how much paper work they had to get through .


























I went to bed last night with the

sound of the countrys combined media machines doom and gloom warnings ringing in my ears

I went to bed early and woke up an hour earlier to sort the car out and counter any traffic problems


Well I traveled as far north as Sheffield and this is as bad as it got.














Another day , another wilkinsons and this was seemed that it was going to be just as bad as the last one in Wales


I had 4 and a half ton on the back, just look at the axle.




It all ended up in here, it just took a few hours getting from my lorry to it.


The photos are not very good on the iPhone so Ill be using my camera still.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Lisa's Dad,

    If you have the iphone on a contract find a way to get rid and get a Nokia n900.

    If you are are in a pub somewhere in Leicester over Christmas tell me where and when and I will come in my awesome Citroen C4 and buy you a pint and demonstrate, what a laptop you can fit in your pocket looks like. Just to give you a taster, the screen resolution is 800 x 480, the onboard storage is 48 GB and a 5 mega pixel camera.

    I have no ulterior motive in sending you this message it's just I have much sympathy for what they put you through, I went through the same and worse lol.

    If you want to email me, my address is peter at dollyknot dot com.

    I hope both you and your family have a great Christmas.

    All the best.

    Pete

    http://dollyknot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.