Thursday 23 April 2015

Lorryday Won't go Away

I have been away from this blog for a while, Stopped driving lorrys, let my CPC run out and lost all enthusiasm for anything , especially writing.

I lost my Mum just over a year ago now and it seems like yesterday.

We all feel like grown ups and think we are independant and ok on our own but losing a parent, even at this age changes your life forever.

I am trying and hoping to make her proud and part of starting the blog again is to hopefully move on and try and get back to normal.

Normal is different now though.

I have started driving a truck again though. On Recovery No CPC as yet Tacho free as well.
My Recovery company is called The Car Collector and has an advert on Gumtree here


I've also picked up another one to sell but it seems not many operators like the double deckers.









As if that wasnt enough.
Ive also started a new company called The Drinks Bus with this.

More details on the bus later but please take a look at www.thedrinksbus.com  when you get a minute.

Looks like I will have plenty more Lorrydays ahead of me and I look forward to sharing them with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.