Friday 12 March 2010

A week of freaks and geeks







My travels this week as usual took me all over the country and in lots of different directions some made more sense than others.



I had a few satnavs on test and between them they threw up a few interesting suggestions.



One chose left and one chose right.

I chose right and was so glad when I found this in front of me. I felt vindicated.

I think the villagers were pretty annoyed but this seems like a regular route because this artic pulled out of a farm lane in front of me and then crawled through every village for the next twenty miles.
I passed some stunning property's and my delivery was right next to this innovative shop, come post office, come tennis club, come cricket club.

When I got back in to Motorway madness this suddenly happened to the screen and threw me for a minute.

But it helped me to stay in the right lane and proved really helpful after a while.


Delivering at the next stop and I saw this very unhappy soul, poor fella.
By a coincidence my next collection was right by the Ferrari Truck, I thought it was the F1 team but I'm not sure now.



I found the new must have reg.I followed the this truck and no matter how hard I tried it just wouldn't be photographed. I must be one of this who hate.

Another day and the capitol of freaks London after passing the new Olympic village I made my way to Catford.

and after finally getting into the loading area I found I wasn't alone. I put the truck on POA while this furry friend came out to play.
I was amazed when I looked in my mirror and I could see them running around at the back of the truck while I waited for the lorry to be unloaded.
Then I caught sight of this one, it was just sitting there at the drain pipe and then when the hot water rushed out, it started washing its paws in the warm water. I was totally gobsmacked. It was funny but creepy as well.

It took about two hours to unload me because it was all flat packed furniture that had to be carried into the warehouse, past the rats the executive car hire office

the clever car valeters the classy man and the van and the posh gentleman with the trolley.
Youve got to love the Capitol city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.